Wednesday, April 13, 2011

dream : sleeping

i was sleeping inside of a overhang on the side of the street it was raining. two police men came up to me. i watched as i was still fake sleeping/ paralyzed by sleep my eyes slightly open i watched them walk up to me. they sat me up and put a bag over my head. then i was put into a back of a van. i woke up in my dream into a dream where i ran off my bed to tell my friend that i had the same dream that actually happened to him. when i got to his bed he immediately got up in two motions. just by that i could tell he was scared of not being able to react quickly from sleep so he did so. he immediately got stood up and i told him about the dream, then he went to sleep. i then thought that i shouldn't have woken him up for something so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment